Abban released new song titled ‘Say No To Drugs’ Download Free MP3 BY Abban – Say No To Drugs (Prod. By Tunez)
Irie Ites Studio signed artiste, Abban, has joined his voice with other Ghanaian Musicians and Celebrities who are on the campaign against abuse of drugs among citizens, especially the youths in the slum communities.
Featured in the official video for the campaign are huge celebrities, politicians and musicians like Stonebwoy, Blakk Rasta, Ras Kuuku, PatoRanking, Prince Tagoe, Hon. Mahama Toure (MP for Ayawaso East), Red Wann and other notable faces who also endorsed the “Say No To Drugs” campaign.
“My team and I have preparations of expanding the formidable project by embarking on a High School Tour to prompt the youths/Students. We also seek to pay visits to various Slum Communities in order to educate them on the causes and effects of abusing these hard drugs and introduce them to possible solutions. I come from the ghetto myself so I understand the situation better. I see what goes on there; these drugs are destroying the youths. And Music is a powerful too I can use to address the issue, that’s why I recorded #SayNoToDrugs,” Abban added.
The abuse of Tramadol, codeine and other drugs by youths in recent times has been a national issue of concern many individuals, media and various bodies are fighting against.
Abban is a budding Reggae singer signed based in Accra. He’s previously released “Mr. Bigman”, “Show Some Love”, “Agoro” as notable songs from his catalogue.
Incoming search terms:
- say no to drugs music (2)
- Abban say no to drug (2)
- no more drugs mp3 (1)
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1830 U8J4oW8DqgLRH5tKTNRs-RphSnTdvjutSUAxI5BO0kHsXW1yfuBlYCYQ1aAFn_EZ c22a1387770b9df6eec521b682a3bd88eb1b7853&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme (1)
- Downloaf say NO (1)
- download the song say no to durg (1)
- download soco say no to drug (1)
- Abbeta say no to drugs mp3 (1)
- who sang the song say no to drugs on Gh one tramadol (1)
- abban say no to drugs (1)